RYT 200 Bali Yoga Teacher Training
RYT 200 Hour
Yoga Teacher Training Course
The RYT 200 hour Shades of Yoga teacher training course is Yoga Alliance accredited and internationally recognised.
Completion of our Yoga course provides you with the knowledge and tools to successfully transform your own life. Through the medium of yoga, you will deepen your personal practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for others worldwide.
Internationally Accredited Yoga Teacher Training School
What our RYT200 Course Covers
- Daily Asana practice
- A lot of vinyasa practices
- Yin yoga practices
- Workshop style practices for Kinesthetic learning of the key asanas
- Daily meditation practice
- Daily Pranayama practice to discover different key Pranayama techniques
- Yoga history – connecting with the source
- Deep exploration of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Philosophy of Raja Yoga
- Delving deep into the wisdom of eight limbs of Raja Yoga
- Self-empowerment through integration of Yamas and Niyamas
- Energy Anatomy and Chakras
- Adopting wisdom of yoga in transforming one’s practice and life
- Anatomy of movement
- Nervous system and yoga
- Posture clinics
- Ayurvedic life style
- Adjustment skills
- Individual attention towards perfecting the self-practices
- Energetic balance in sequencing
- Sequencing sustainable classes
- Focused sequencing
- Sharpening teaching skills
- Teaching practice in a safe environment
- Individual feedback to sharpen the teaching skills
- Mastery in teaching a full 60min sequence.
- Introduction to prenatal yoga
- Introduction to senior’s yoga
- Ethics of teaching the wisdom of yoga in today’s culture
The RYT 200 course is designed to take yoga beyond the physical practice of asana.
We focus on life-skills while providing tools to live your true passions. We also believe it is important to approach yoga from a holistic point of view.
Empowered, Balanced & Healthy Lifestyle.
We explore the effect of diet in our yoga practice and encourage students to adhere to a simple and balanced diet during the course. You will leave with tools to continue living an empowered, balanced and healthy lifestyle outside of Bali.
The RYT 200 course is designed not only for aspiring teachers, but for those who are looking to immerse themselves in a month of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual transformation through yoga and meditation.
Over 10 Years Experience
Shades of Yoga has over 10 years of Yoga Teacher Training Excellence.
We keep our courses to a max of 16 people and guarantee one primary teacher per course
We look forward to welcoming you in Bali for our next 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course.