How to make a girl squirt
Because yes, it’s a real thing and no, it’s not pee.
Ahh squirting. Isn’t it just one of those wacky old myths like centaurs or unicorns? Well, no, actually. Female ejaculation is a legit real thing, and not as elusive and mysterious as people like to make out. Here’s how to make a woman or person with a vagina squirt, or how to squirt yourself if you are the vagina beholder. And just an N.B. for you all: this ejaculate is not pee!
Anne-Charlotte Desruelle, sex educator and Soft Paris co-founder, gives her step-by-step guide.
First: The golden rules
● Find and stimulate your G-spot
● Be patient and have no expectations
A step-by-step gu >1. Set the scene
2. Make yourself comfortable and get rid of all the tension in your body
3. Make sure you won’t be disturbed
4. Allow yourself plenty of time
5. You may also want to “waterproof” the area by laying several towels under you
6. Find your G-spot:
– It’s inside the vagina, 0.5 to 2 inches from the entrance, on the vaginal wall towards the stomach.
– It’s the only surface inside the vagina that isn’t totally smooth. It feels like the surface of a golf ball, or the skin of an orange.
– Take time to get a full view of the vulva. Sit on the floor, knees bent with a mirror between your legs. Open your upper labia if necessary, push your pelvic muscle and you may see the “golf ball” surface towards the entrance of the vagina.
-If your G-spot is too high to be seen this way, you can use a see-through speculum, ensuring you turn it 90 degrees in order to have the two penetrative parts towards your legs, leaving the G-spot speculum-free.
Now you’re ready for the next step.
7. Gently and slowly stimulate
– Remember this isn’t a race for performance, so take your time and explore with no expectation.
– Use lots of lubricant to make sure the sensation will be pleasant. As well as feeling wayyyy better, this will also reduce the risk of soreness or injury. Go for a water-based lube (as silicone lubes may be longer-lasting, but they can’t be used with all condoms and silicone toys). Natural lubes are the best, like Sliquid’s range, because they don’t contain harmful potential irritants and many are vegan, too.
BUY NOW Sliquid Organics Natural Lubricant 255ml, Lovehoney, £18.99
Then, stimulate your G-spot with your fingers or a curved sex toy that has the perfect angle to intuitively reach your G-spot. Using a G-spot vibrator makes the area easier to reach, and stimulate.
Cosmopolitan UK recommends
BUY NOW Je Joue Uma Luxury Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator 6.5 Inch, Lovehoney, £74.99
– As your G-spot gets stimulated and arousal increases, the erectile tissue will fill with blood. The G-spot and the labia will become larger.
– Parts of the G-spot may feel sore, so stimulate the sore parts gently.
If that doesn’t work for you, there are a variety of sex toys you can try that might fit your body and anatomy better – here’s four of the best G Spot sex toys:
8. Listen to your body, and don’t hold back
– Be aware of your body’s sensations and adapt pressure accordingly. Remember, it should feel pleasant.
– For most people, ejaculation can only take place once the vulva and G-spot have filled with blood, and therefore, increased in size.
– Because the ejaculate comes out of the urethra, feeling like you need to urinate is a good sign…
Feeling like you need to urinate is a good sign
– If the vulva has increased in size, you may wish to “push” while relaxing. Pushing and relaxing at the same time sounds a little tricky, but the liquid may or may not flow out, hence the potential need to push … and because the initial sensation will be similar to urinating, you need to be sufficiently relaxed to let it happen.
– Some people only ejaculate when the G-spot is being stimulated (ie: with some penetration), for others, it’s the opposite and takes place when the vagina is free of all penetration.
9. If you’re with a penis-having partner, or using a strap-on, try cowgirl or doggy style positions
– Cowgirl allows you to be in complete control over both body and sensation, making it easier to feel your way to your G-spot.
– Doggy style means your partner can apply pressure on the frontal vagina lining.
Remember, it may happen on your first attempt or it may take a few years… The most import thing is to be at ease with your body.