HCG Diet Food List/Chart & Vegetable Calorie Reference Chart
Foods For The HCG Diet Phase 2
This is a list of foods you can eat while doing Phase 2 of the HCG Diet.
Use this list as a quick reference when shopping and preparing meals.
– Any kind of lettuce, spinach, beet greens, chard, cabbage
– Any kind of onions
– Any kind of tomatoes
Your meats/poultry cannot be cooked on the bone. All meats should be trimmed of all fat (and skin)
– White Fish
– Extra Lean Beef (steak, 96% premium lean ground beef, pot roast)
– Blue Berries, Blackberries or Strawberries
DRINK & OTHERS
– Herbal Tea
– Bottled Water
– Melba Toast
– Sugarless Gum
– Steevia (natural sweetener, any flavor)
– Braggs Liquid Amino (this is a soy sauce type of product)
– Apple Cider Vinegar
– Any natural herb or spice, salt and pepper, garlic
Referencing the chart can help manage portioning and educate you about the ingredients used in meals.