Beverly Nutrition Solutions
Gain Muscle and Lose Fat Program for Females Less than 135lbs
Program is designed primarily for women who weigh up to 135lbs that want to gain quality muscle while still losing fat.
- Muscle Building
- Increased Strength
- Fat Loss / Weight Loss
- Improved Self Image and Confidence
Best gain muscle and lose fat supplement program:
ESSENTIAL: Start with two containers of UMP (pick your favorite flavors, and be sure to mix it up for variety) and one container of Creatine Select.
- Use UMP as directed in the nutrition plan
- Creatine Select – 5 Day Loading Phase: take 1 scoop 4 times daily with meals; after that take 1 scoop daily with a meal
- Optional: Quadracarn – Take 3 tabs, 2 times daily with meals 1 and 5 for increased recovery, fat loss and muscle building
ADVANCED: If you want to jump right in with both feet, start right away with Mass Amino Acid Tablets.
- Mass Aminos – 3 with each meal and shake
COMPREHENSIVE: Add Ultra 40 to Mass Aminos for a time tested, proven effective muscle building stack.
- Ultra 40 – 3 with each meal and shake
MAXIMUM: For those who “want it all” and to achieve maximum results in the least amount of time add two bottles of Muscle Synergy (tabs or powder).
- 1 scoop (6 tablets) Muscle Synergy 2x daily, on workout days make sure to take one of your servings prior to training
GENERAL HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS: Take 2 FitTabs and 2 EFA Gold with Meals 1 and 5.
Female Gain Muscle and Lose Fat Nutrition Plan
Your First Grocery Shopping List
Now, let’s get started! Your first stop is the grocery. Here’s a list that will take care of about everything on your nutrition plan.
- 1 carton of liquid egg whites
- 1 carton eggs
- 1 container Quaker 1 minute Oatmeal
- Skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh or frozen fish or tuna cans (packed in water)
- Lean ground beef or turkey breast
- 2 bags Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice and 3 small sweet potatoes
- 2 bags of salad (or fresh greens for salads)
- Fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- 2 twelve-packs of bottled water
If you can’t tolerate (or just don’t like) one or more of the foods listed in your nutrition plan, please check our Master Foods List for acceptable substitutions.
Download PDF version Gain Muscle and Lose Fat Program for Females Less than 135lbs.