A Prescription Diet Could Change Your Cat’s Life
You may have been recommended by your vet to feed your cat a prescription diet. This might be because they suffer with a specific condition or disease. Prescription diets, also known as veterinary diets, are a specialised type of nutrition that’s exclusively available to vet practises. This is because it takes skill and expertise to diagnose health problems in cats.
My Pet Warehouse are authorised to offer you a variety of vet diets online since we have partnered with Dr Rod Graham from Village Vet. Brands that we have available include: Royal Canin Veterinary Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Eukanuba Vet Diet.
What can they help with?
- Dental hygiene – Helps to prevent the build-up of plaque and tartar on teeth.
- Renal health – Renal cat food offers support for cats suffering with poor kidney health.
- Urinary health – Specifically formulated to help/prevent urinary tract issues such as Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease.
- Weight control – Weight loss cat foods to reduce a cat’s body fat and overall weight.
- Mobility – Certain diets help to keep joints and cartilage strong to positively impact mobility.
- Gastrointestinal issues – Gastrointestinal cat food offers support for digestive issues.
Why buy prescription cat food online?
You don’t want to wait around for prescription cat food, and neither does your cat, that’s why it’s quick and easy to buy online with us. We have dispatch centres in Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth, and If you place your order before 2pm on weekdays – we will dispatch your cat food on that same day! There’s also free shipping on orders over $49.99 so it won’t cost you anymore than visiting us in store.
Please don’t forget that before switching to a prescription diet cat food, it is important that you consult your veterinarian.