One of the hardest things on the anti Candida Diet is figuring out exactly what to eat. You have the lists of foods to eat and avoid, but how do you make a meal out of all these new ingredients?
Here are a few tips for creating delicious Candida diet recipes:
- Include lots of fresh vegetables
- Add in a few low-sugar fruits
- Stick to Candida-safe non-glutenous grains
- Enjoy some probiotic fermented foods
- Avoid caffeine and other stimulants
- Cut out added sugars that can feed Candida
- Flavor your recipes with lots of herbs and spices
We’ve put together lots of Candida Diet recipes in this section. We’re always adding more, so make sure to check back in with us. And there are also some helpful articles about using antifungals in your cooking and what to drink instead of your morning coffee!
Beat your candida in 60 days with this detailed 5-step program
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive Candida treatment plan, check out the Ultimate Candida Diet program, written by Lisa Richards and Dr Eric Wood. This plan is based on the latest research into Candida Related Complex, and contains everything you need to know to beat your Candida overgrowth.
“I feel fantastic and will never go back to eating any other way.”